Columbia University, GSAPP
In response to an RFP released by the NYC Department of Housing Preservation and Development, Sage Heights was a response to:
1. Support seniors through systems and resources that enhance their community (jobs, volunteer opportunities, etc.).
2. Connect residents to the community and its context.
3. Elevate senior living by providing comfortable, efficient, and dignified living and amenity spaces.
4. Contribute to the built environment through a balanced and thoughtful development proposal, financially, physically, etc.
5. Create various scales of space for movement, reflection, interaction, and gathering.